New Zealand Travel Sim Card (NZ) - 4GB
Going to New Zealand (NZ)? Buy a New Zealand SIM Card with 4GB Data and Unlimited 4G for social apps: Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram, Messenger. Also 200 Minutes within New Zealand and back to Australia, Canada, USA, UK and more. Best NZ Sim Card to stay connected with family and friends during your visit to New Zealand.
New Zealand Sim Card
- Vodafone New Zealand Sim Card
- Free Sim Card (3-in-1 sim; includes Standard, Micro and Nano)
- 4GB of 4G Data (for more data options Click Here)
- Unlimited Data for the following apps: Facebook, Instagram, SnapChat, Twitter, Pinterest, Whatsapp, Messenger and Viber on Android and/or iOS devices (Not applicable via hotspotting)**
- 200 Minutes within New Zealand and back to Australia, Canada, USA, UK and other selected countries (see below)*
- 200 Texts within New Zealand and back to Australia, Canada, USA, UK and other selected countries (see below)*
- 60 Day service from activation
- Mobile Hotspot/Tethering allowed
- No Incoming call charges from any country
- Can be used in your Apple iPads or Tablets
- Please read "Things to Know" section below for more information
How to Activate this New Zealand Travel sim card?
To activate this Vodafone New Zealand sim card all you will need to do is insert the sim into your phone and call 777 when you arrive in NZ. When you call 777 you will hear an automated voice message confirming the activation of your sim. The sim card will self activate within a few seconds.
How do I find out my phone number?
You will receive a local NZ phone number which will be printed on the back of the sim card packaging.
* The 200 Minutes and Texts can be used to call and text the following countries: New Zealand, Australia, Canada, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Japan, Malaysia, Netherlands, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, United Kingdom, and USA. Minutes and Texts are to any standard NZ number or selected international mobiles and landlines. PXT and Voicemail not included.
**Please note: If you use up your 4GB of 4G Data allowance, the data for the apps stop working as well . If you feel you will need more than 4GB of Data then please purchase multiple New Zealand sim cards accordingly
Unlimited data for social apps only apply to Android or iOS operating system. A Fair Use Policy still applies.
Hotspoting/tethering will directly use your 4GB data regardless of the apps the other device you are hotspotting to is using. Unlimited Data for the following apps: Facebook, Instagram, SnapChat, Twitter, Pinterest, Whatsapp, Messenger and Viber not applicable via hotspotting.
Standard data usage will apply for but are not limited to: Advertisements and advertisement links that are displayed within apps, Analytics, Apps using features on your device. For example, your calendar may have permission to access data in the background or use location services, External links and navigation to other websites, apps, news, blogs, walls, maps, app stores, GIF library, Maps and location services, Podcasts, RSS feeds, Software/application updates happening at the same time, Video and content hosted from other sites featured that can be played in the app
Additional Sim Card Information:
If you are travelling with another person it is important to have the ability to contact one another at any time especially in an emergency. We highly advise that you both purchase a sim card so you can keep in touch.
International SIM cards require your phone to be unlocked, if you are unsure please contact your service provider for more details.
Vodafone NZ is the largest mobile telecommunication service provider in New Zealand with over 1300 cell sites. Vodafone provides 97% coverage across the country.
These Travel sim cards for travellers are prepaid and come with set features. So there are no hidden fees or roaming costs and as such you can never be charged anything extra.
How to Recharge?
This card can be topped up with additional add ons online or via the Vodafone NZ app. For further information please visit the Vodafone NZ website by clicking HERE
The NZ Prepaid Travel SIM Card plan will last 60 Days from activation. If you are travelling for longer than 60 days, you can purchase additional sim cards based on the duration of your travels. For example, if you are travelling for 90 days you can purchase 2 separate sim cards, and then swap them over at the end of the 60 day period (however, each sim card will have a different phone number).
Shipping and Delivery Time
Items are normally dispatched either the same day or by the next business day.
Sim Cards shipped to the UK
3-5 Business Days once dispatched (Tracking Included) - £4.18