Europe & UK Sim Card (6GB)
UK & Europe Sim Card with 6GB data
- 3-in-1 sim; includes Standard, Micro and Nano
- 6GB of 4G Data (for Plans with more Data Click here)
- 1000 Minutes within the EU
- 2000 Texts within the EU
- 28 Day service from activation
- No Incoming call charges from any country
- Mobile Hotspot/Tethering allowed
- Please note: this sim card can only be used in Mobiles Phones and NOT in any data only devices such as, iPads, Tablets, Wifi Dongles and Mifi devices. (For a Sim card that can please click Here)
- Can be used in the following countries; Austria, Azores, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Southern Cyprus, Czech Republic, Canary Islands, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, French Guyana, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guadeloupe, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Madeira, Malta, Martinique, Mayotte, Netherlands, Norway, Northern Ireland, Poland, Portugal, Reunion Islands, Republic of Ireland, Romania, San Marino, Saint Martin (French), Saint Barthelemy, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom and Vatican City (Italy)
- Please read "Things to Know" section below for more information
How to Activate the sim card?
This Europe & UK sim card will automatically activate Based on the Arrival date provided at the time of purchase. Your 28 day plan will begin from the arrival date you provide. Should you wish to change this date after your purchase, please contact us at least 3 days prior to your noted arrival date, so we can change the commencement date of your 28 day service. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to do this.
Please note: you will need to turn ON your DATA ROAMING function in your mobile phone to use the service.
Travelling for longer than 28 days / How to recharge
This sim cannot be recharged. If you are travelling for longer than 28 days, we advise that you purchase additional sim cards based on your duration of travel and place an arrival date approximately 28 days apart for each sim and change the sim over at the end of 28 days. For example, if you are travelling for 56 days and are departing 1st September, then you should should put the arrival date for first sim as 1st September and then add to cart and then click continue shopping and add the second sim to cart with an arrival date of 28th September. So when you are travelling you would just swap the sims over and the second one would be ready to go (however each sim card will have a different phone number). This is because it is difficult to recharge the sim card outside of the UK. But as stated please remember to select the start date of the second sim approximately 28 days later or earlier if you don't need the full 28 days for the second sim
The same can be applied if you feel you need more data within a 28 day period, so please purchase multiple sims according to how much data you will need for your trip. For example, If you need 12GB data within a 28 day period then please purchase 2 sims or if you think you need 18GB data then please purchase 3.
How do I find out my phone number?
You will receive a UK based phone number which will be printed on the front of the sim card packaging. The phone number begins with 07.
The 1000 minutes and 2000 texts can be used to make local calls and texts within all the countries listed. For example, if you are in Spain you can call Spanish phone numbers, If you are in Italy you can call Italian phone numbers, etc.
You can also use the 1000 minutes and 2000 texts to make calls and send texts in between the EU countries listed except for the UK. For example, you can call a German phone number from France, you can call a Greek phone number from Romania etc. However, if you are in the UK you cannot make any international calls from the 1000 minutes or send international texts. Although, you can still call and text to UK phone numbers from the listed countries. For example, if you are in Germany or France you can still call UK based phone numbers.
If you wish to call any other international countries outside the EU, we recommend that you use data based apps such as Whatsapp, Viber, Skype, Messenger, etc to make phone calls. You are also able to add credit to your Viber or Sykpe account, which will allow you to make Local and International phone calls directly to landlines and mobiles.
Calling within the UK
Whilst in the UK, the included 1000 minutes and 2000 texts can only be made to standard UK landline numbers (for the UK starting 01, 02, 03) and mobiles within the UK. Calls to other numbers including Premium rate, Business rate numbers and non-UK numbers are not included.
If you are travelling with another person it is important to have the ability to contact one another at any time especially in an emergency. We highly advise that you both purchase a sim card so you can keep in touch.
International SIM cards require your phone to be unlocked, if you are unsure, please contact your service provider for more details.
Plans are subject to change without notice by the carrier but will do our best to inform you of any changes as soon as they arise.
Shipping and Delivery Time
Items are normally dispatched either the same day or by the next business day.
Sim Cards shipped to the UK
3-5 Business Days once dispatched (Tracking Included) - £4.18