Europe & UK Sim Card (12GB)
Going to Europe? Buy a $40 Europe Sim Card with 12GB Data, 3000 Minutes within the EU and UK. Best Europe Sim Card to stay connected with family and friends during your visit to the UK and Europe.
UK & Europe Sim Card with 12GB
- Europe Sim Card (3-in-1 sim; includes Standard, Micro and Nano)
- 12GB of Data (for Plans with more Data Click here)
- Data speeds: 4G speeds available in the UK, Sweden, Denmark, Austria and Rep. of Ireland. In all other countries listed you will mainly get 3.5G(H+)/3G data speeds. For a Europe sim with more 4G coverage please Click here)
- 3000 Minutes within the EU to standard mobiles and landlines
- 3000 Texts within the EU
- 30 Day service from activation
- No Incoming call charges from any country
- Can be used in the following countries; Austria, Azores, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Canary Islands, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, French Guyana, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guadeloupe, Guernsey, Hungary, Iceland, Isle of Man, Israel, Italy, Jersey, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Madeira, Malta, Martinique, Mayotte, Netherlands, Norway, Northern Ireland, Poland, Portugal, Reunion Islands, Republic of Ireland, Romania, San Marino, Saint Martin (French), Saint Barthelemy, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom and Vatican City (Italy)
- Hotspotting/Tethering Allowed
- Please note: this sim card can only be used in Mobiles Phones and NOT in any data only devices such as, iPads, Tablets, Wifi Dongles and Mifi devices. (For a Sim card that can please click Here)
- Please read "Things to Know" section below for more information
To activate this sim card all you need to do is insert the sim into your phone and turn your phone on. This Sim will activate in any country, so please do not insert the sim until you get to your first destination. The sim will then automatically connect to a network, which will commence your 30 day plan. Please note, you will need to turn ON your DATA ROAMING function in your mobile phone before you can use the service.
How do I find out my phone number?
You will receive a UK based phone number which will be printed on the back of the sim card packaging. The phone number begins with 07.
The 3000 minutes and 3000 texts can be used to make local calls and texts within all the countries listed that are in the EU. For example, if you are in Spain you can call Spanish phone numbers, If you are in Italy you can call Italian phone numbers, etc.
You can also use the 3000 minutes and 3000 texts to make calls and send texts in between the EU countries listed except for the UK. For example, you can call a German phone number from France, you can call a Greek phone number from Romania etc. However, if you are in the UK you cannot make any international calls from the 3000 minutes or send international texts. Although, you can still call and text to Standard UK phone numbers from the listed countries and from within the UK. For example, if you are in Germany or France you can still call UK based phone numbers.
If you wish to call any other international countries outside the EU, we recommend that you use data based apps such as Whatsapp, Viber, Skype, Messenger, etc to make phone calls. You are also able to add credit to your Viber or Sykpe account, which will allow you to make Local and International phone calls directly to landlines and mobiles.
Calling within the UK
Whilst in the UK, the included 3000 minutes and 3000 texts can only be made to standard UK landline numbers (for the UK starting 01, 02, 03) and mobiles within the UK. Calls to other numbers including Premium rate, Business rate numbers and non-UK numbers are not included.
International SIM cards require your phone to be unlocked, if you are unsure, please contact your service provider for more details.
Plans are subject to change without notice by the carrier but will endeavour to inform you of any changes as soon as they arise.
These Travel sim cards for travellers are prepaid and come with set features. So there are no hidden fees or roaming costs and as such you can never be charged anything extra than what you pay at the checkout.
How to check balance?
You can call 333 from the sim at anytime and follow the prompts to check your balanceHow to recharge?
This sim cannot be recharged. If you are travelling for longer than 30 days, we advise that you purchase additional sim cards based on your duration of travel and change the sim over at the end of 30 days. For example, if you are travelling for 60 days you can purchase 2 separate sim cards, and then swap them over at the end of each 30 day period (however each sim card will have a different phone number). This is because it is difficult to recharge the sim card outside of the UK.
The same can be applied if you feel you need more data within a 30 day period, so please purchase multiple sims according to how much data you will need for your trip. For example, If you need more than 12GB data within a 30 day period then please purchase 2 sims and swap over once the initial 12GB has run out.
Shipping and Delivery Time
Items are normally dispatched either the same day or by the next business day.
Sim Cards shipped to the UK
3-5 Business Days once dispatched (Tracking Included) - £4.18