New Zealand Travel Sim Card (VodafoneNZ) - 1.5GB
Planning a trip to NZ? Stay connected with family and friends during your visit with our cheap Vodafone New Zealand Sim Cards.
New Zealand Sim Card (Vodafone NZ)
- NZ Sim Card (3-in-1 sim; includes Standard, Micro and Nano)
- 1.5GB of 4G Data(for more data options Click Here)
- Unlimited Data for the following apps: Whatsapp, Viber and Messenger on Android and/or iOS devices
- 200 Free Minutes within New Zealand to NZ Mobiles and Landlines and back to Australia, Canada, USA, UK and other selected countries (see below)*
- 200 Free Texts within New Zealand to NZ Mobiles and back to Australia, Canada, USA, UK and other selected countries (see below)*
- 30 Day service from activation
- Mobile Hotspot/Tethering NOT allowed
- No Incoming call charges from any country
- Can be used in your Apple iPads or Tablets
- Please read "Things to Know" section below for more information
How to Activate this Vodafone New Zealand sim card?
To activate the sim card all you will need to do is insert the sim into your phone and call 777 when you arrive in NZ. When you call 777 you will hear an automated voice message confirming the activation of your sim. The sim card will self activate within a few seconds.
How do I find out my NZ phone number?
You will receive a local NZ phone number which will be printed on the back of the sim card packaging.
* The 200 Minutes and Texts can be used to call and text the following countries: NZ, Australia, Canada, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, United Kingdom, and USA. Minutes and Texts are to any standard NZ number or selected international mobiles and landlines. PXT and Voicemail not included.
Data Usage in NZ:
**Please note: If you use up your 1.5GB of 4G Data allowance, the data for the apps stop working as well. If you feel you will need more than 1.5GB of Data then please purchase multiple New Zealand sim cards accordingly
Unlimited data for apps only apply to Android or iOS operating system. A Fair Use Policy still applies.
Standard data usage will apply for but are not limited to: Advertisements and advertisement links that are displayed within apps, Analytics, Apps using features on your device. For example, your calendar may have permission to access data in the background or use location services, External links and navigation to other websites, apps, news, blogs, walls, maps, app stores, GIF library, Maps and location services, Podcasts, RSS feeds, Software/application updates happening at the same time, Video and content hosted from other sites featured that can be played in the app
Additional Sim Card Information:
If you are travelling with another person it is important to have the ability to contact one another at any time especially in an emergency. We highly advise that you both purchase a sim card so you can keep in touch.
International SIM cards require your phone to be unlocked, if you are unsure please contact your service provider for more details.
These Travel sim cards for travellers are prepaid and come with set features. So there are no hidden fees or roaming costs and as such we will never charge you more than what you pay at the checkout.
Vodafone is the largest mobile telecommunication service provider in New Zealand with over 1300 cell sites. Vodafone provides 97% coverage across the country.
How to Recharge?
This NZ Sim card can be topped up with additional add ons online or via the VodafoneNZ app. For further information please visit the Vodafone NZ website noted on the sim pack.
This New Zealand SIM pack plan will last 30 Days from activation. If you are travelling for longer than 30 days, you can purchase additional sim packs based on the duration of your travels. For example, if you are travelling for 60 days you can purchase 2 separate sim packs, and then swap them over at the end of the 30 day period (however, each sim pack will have a different phone number).
Shipping and Delivery Time
Items are normally dispatched either the same day or by the next business day.
Within New Zealand:
Sim Cards shipped to New Zealand
3-5 Business Days once dispatched (Tracking Included) - $8.12 NZD