Malta Sim Card (20GB)
Malta Travel Sim Card with 20GB Data
- 3-in-1 Sim Card; All sizes in one (Standard, Micro and Nano)
- 20GB of 4G Data
- 3000 Minutes within Malta
- Unlimited Texts within Malta
- 30 Day service from activation
- No Incoming call charges from any country
- Mobile Hotspot/Tethering allowed
- Please note: this sim card can only be used in Mobiles Phones and NOT in any data only devices such as, iPads, Tablets, Wifi Dongles and Mifi devices. (For a Sim card that can please click Here)
- Can also be used in the following countries; Austria, Azores, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canary Islands, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark (inc Faroe Islands), Estonia, Finland, France (inc Corsica), French Guiana, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guadeloupe, Guernsey, Hungary, Iceland, Republic of Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Jersey, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Madeira, Malta, Martinique, Mayotte, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Northern Ireland, Poland, Portugal, Reunion, Romania, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain (inc Balearic Islands), St Martin, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom, Vatican City
- Please read "Things to Know" section below for more information
How to Activate this sim card for Malta?
This sim card will automatically activate Based on the Arrival date provided at the time of purchase. Your 30 day plan will begin from the arrival date you provide. Should you wish to change this date after your purchase, please contact us at least 3 days prior to your noted arrival date, so we can change the commencement date of your 30 day service. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to do this.
Please note: you will need to turn ON your DATA ROAMING function in your mobile phone to use the service.
Travelling for longer than 30 days / How to recharge
This sim cannot be recharged. If you are travelling for longer than 30 days, we advise that you purchase additional sim cards based on your duration of travel and place an arrival date approximately 30 days apart for each sim and change the sim over at the end of 30 days. For example, if you are travelling for 30 days and are departing 1st September, then you should should put the arrival date for first sim as 1st September and then add to cart and then click continue shopping and add the second sim to cart with an arrival date of 30th September. So when you are travelling you would just swap the sims over and the second one would be ready to go (however each sim card will have a different phone number). This is because it is difficult to recharge the sim card outside of the UK. But as stated please remember to select the start date of the second sim approximately 28 days later or earlier if you don't need the full 30 days for the second sim
The same can be applied if you feel you need more data within a 30 day period, so please purchase multiple sims according to how much data you will need for your trip. For example, If you need 40GB data within a 30 day period then please purchase 2 sims or if you think you need 60GB data then please purchase 3.
How do I find out my phone number?You will receive a UK based phone number which will be printed on the front of the sim card packaging. The phone number begins with 07.
The 3000 minutes and Unlimited texts can be used to make local calls and texts within Austria, Azores, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canary Islands, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark (inc Faroe Islands), Estonia, Finland, France (inc Corsica), French Guiana, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guadeloupe, Guernsey, Hungary, Iceland, Republic of Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Jersey, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Madeira, Malta, Martinique, Mayotte, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Northern Ireland, Poland, Portugal, Reunion, Romania, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain (inc Balearic Islands), St Martin, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom, Vatican City.
If you wish to call any other international countries outside the EU, we recommend that you use data based apps such as Whatsapp, Viber, Skype, Messenger, etc to make phone calls. You are also able to add credit to your Viber or Sykpe account, which will allow you to make Local and International phone calls directly to landlines and mobiles.
If you are travelling with another person it is important to have the ability to contact one another at any time especially in an emergency. We highly advise that you both purchase a sim card so you can keep in touch.
International SIM cards require your phone to be unlocked, if you are unsure, please contact your service provider for more details.
Plans are subject to change without notice by the carrier but will endeavour to inform you of any changes as soon as they arise.
Shipping and Delivery Time
Items are normally dispatched either the same day or by the next business day.
Within New Zealand:
Sim Cards shipped to New Zealand
3-5 Business Days once dispatched (Tracking Included) - $8.12 NZD