Sim card Adapter Kit 4in1
Nine 4 in 1 Sim card Adapter Pack: Perfect for switching your Nano or Micro Sim for different phones
- Brand New with packaging
- High Quality, Cut to precision
- Easy to use and switch between devices
- Micro SIM to Standard SIM
- Nano SIM to Standard SIM
- Nano SIM to Micro SIM
- Comes with a handy Eject tool
- 1 x Eject Pin
- 1 x Micro SIM to Standard SIM Adapter
- 1 x Nano SIM to Standard SIM Adapter
- 1 x Nano SIM to Micro SIM Adapter
SimCorner strives to provide only the most reliable and safe products available. If you believe the product/s you have receievd are defective or unusable please call our support line as soon as possible to ensure you get the best outcome possible. You do however have peace of mind with our 12 Months Money Back Return Policy on all Accesories sold.
- 3-in-1 (All sizes in one) - Has all the Sim card sizes in one. You just push out the size that you require for your phone.
- Nano Sim - Used widely by most newer Smartphones and new Apple devices such as the iPhone 5,6and 6+. Also used in the iPad Mini.
- Micro Sim - Used widely by most smartphone devices and also the iPhone 4, 4s and iPad 4,3,2,1 Gen
- Standard Sim - Used widely by older phones and iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3 and iPhone If you are unsure about the size of the sim Card for your Phone, please email us at email@example.com
Items are normally dispatched within 1 - 2 business day. Shipping prices are per transaction not Per Item.
- Within Australia: 1-3 Business Days once dispatched via Australia Post Express Post service - $6.10.
- 5- 7 Business Days once dispatched via Australia Post Registered Service (Signature Required) - $4.50
- International Shipping: 7-12 Business Days once Dispatched via International Airmail Post - $7. (Please note: Airmail does not have tracking. If you would like a quote for international shipping with tracking and/or quicker service please email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- If your phone states “SOS Call Only”, “Invalid SIM”, “Unlock Code” – then your phone is still currently network locked to your provider. You will need to contact them to unlock your phone
- iPhones Users: If your phone states “Activation Required”after you have inserted your New Sim – then your iphone is still currently network locked to your provider. Swipe your screen across and connect to a WIFI network. If prompted, enter your Apple ID and Password. If this doesn't work than contact your local provider to unlock your phone as it still locked.
- Recommendation: We highly recommend inserting a different carriers sim card into your phone to check if it is 100% unlocked.